It’s no secret that I’m a fan of the Money Saving Mom blog. Both her blog and the Simple Mom blog have many articles on intentional living. Part of that seems to be goal setting. So, I’m not sure this will be a great fit for me, but I thought I would give it a shot. So, here are my top ten goals for this week, not including my spiritual goals or relationship goals:
2. Revamp schedule to make a better time for read aloud and a time for the girls’ personal Bible study.
3. Focus on attentiveness and obedience goals with the girls in doing school work (Habits- Charlotte Mason).
4. Finish dishes and clear counters each evening.
5. Do at least one load of laundry start to finish every day.
6. Fix the “desk of mess” issue in the kitchen and relocate it
7. Finish apron sewing projects
8. Get jumpers cut out and learn how to use gathering attachment on serger
9. Crochet another dish “sponge”
10. Exercise 15 minutes each day
I’ll let you know how it goes!