Everyone knows the first rule of Fight Club. Even if you haven’t seen the movie (which I haven’t, but I read about it on Wikipedia),
you know that it’s “You don’t talk about Fight Club.”Â But did
you know they have other rules?
- Membership fees are due every year on September 1st.
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- If you are unable to make a fight, please contact Fight Club more than 24 hours prior to your fight.Â If notice is given less than 24 hours, it will count as a forfeit.
- No logos or writing on t-shirts. This causes legal issues with our DVD syndication.
- Nicknames should be submitted in writing for approval. One nickname submission is allowed for free. Additional nickname changes require a $25 fee.
- At the annual Christmas potluck, those with last names beginning with A-L should bring a main dish and M-Z should bring a dessert.
- While you shouldn’t talk about Fight Club, you can still join the Official Fight Club Facebook group.Â Please do not “share” photos, since that is like talking about Fight Club.
- Miming about Fight Club is also discouraged.
- Fight Club is not responsible for items left in your vehicle. Be sure to lock your doors and remove valuables.
- Above all, HAVE FUN!
What unknown Fight Club rules do you think they should have?