Those random bits of information to make life easier.
- Car won’t start? Pour a small bit of soda pop on the front tire. It won’t help your car to start, but you’ll be able to enjoy the rest of the soda while you wait for a tow truck.
- Cold popcorn? Stop being a prima donna and just eat it.
- No potatoes for dinner? Get some eggs! And then just make scrambled eggs for dinner, because you’re probably missing even more ingredients.
- Toilet not flushing? Make sure it’s not a display toilet in the hardware store. Beyond that….no idea.
- Unsure how to use your BlackBerry? Bet on the St. Louis Cardinals winning the 2006 World Series since you’ve managed to time travel. Use the winnings wisely.
- Need to transport a bagel? That’s oddly specific. Are you planning your whole meal around old office stuff you happen to have laying around?
- Need shoe polish but don’t have any? This isn’t the Maltese Falcon. They sell shoe polish many places. What situation are you in that scuffed shoes are absolutely critical to fix and you can’t go to the store?
There you have it folks! What Life Hacks do you have to add?